Saturday, August 10, 2013

Preview...


Just as I was about to give up on getting crafty tonight...somehow, just picking up a pencil and putting it to paper got me in my zone....and of course, it's almost 1:00!  Lol.  After I type this post, yes, yes, I'll go to bed.  But I just wanted to share a little preview of my bulletin board theme for this year.

 
Heeheeeheee!  Well, I sure hope this little guy will get that message across!  I was inspired by clip art and paper pieced him together...  How cute is that iPod???  Thank you, Glitter Meets Glue Designs!  She seriously has the coolest clip art I've ever seen.  I don't know how she does it.  Well, I've got about 3 characters finished and still need to work on many more, plus the title and all my details to make this "Musical Jungle" come to life!  Hopefully before we go back to school.  Thanks for looking!  If you have any ideas you think I should include, please feel free to share!!!  I love collaborating and get so inspired by all the amazing teachers out there.
Stay "Tuned!"
Tina




No comments:

Post a Comment

01