1) A resource from your own TpT store that you're excited to sell
2) A resource from another TpT seller that you're excited to purchase
3) A set of clip art you can't wait to purchase, too!
Include the following image in your post and link it back to this blog post AND please remind your readers to come back and check out all of the other blogger's posts who are linked up here! :)
2) Next, a resource from another music seller I'm excited to purchase during the sale:
Last Summer, I had discovered Jennifer's awesome blog called "The Yellow Brick Road" via Pinterest. Well, she had written about using these adorable "Rhythm Monsters" made from googly eyes and pom-poms - I was so inspired, I ran out to Michael's Arts & Crafts and made my own set which the kids BEG to use! Now, she just recently posted this set above which is an interactive game is an "interactive game, in which students practice or review rhythms by speaking, clapping, or performing on rhythm instruments. The game introduces students to the rhythm monsters, friendly characters who use the special language of rhythm to communicate." And there are printable worksheets, too! Yep, I need it.
3) And finally, a clip art set I just have to have!
Educlips Ice Cream set has been on my wishlist and I'm drooling for it!
LOL - could it be the pregnancy cravings?
An InLinkz Link-up