Monday, July 8, 2013

I just can't decide...

In the words of The Beatles, "HELP!"  I don't know what to do first!  How...do I balance enjoying summer time and accomplishing items on my "to-do" lists??? 

We've only been out of school for a little over a week and I have this insane need to stay up all hours and try to "build Rome."  For example, here I am, at almost 1:00 a.m. and I'm typing a new post for my blog, but I'm thinking as I type that I want to go upstairs and read some more of the novel I started last week.  (It's so good, btw - called, The Peach Keeper.)  I also should go to bed since I now am in the vicious cycle of staying up super late and of course, sleeping until...lol - (((I don't want to admit it))) 10:30...ish.  Or later.   Eeeeek!  Is that, totally embarrasing or what?

I have so many "want-to's" and a bunch of "have-to's"...but my brain is too busy to organize them all.  Honestly, I am quite the organized person and have many to-do-lists around my house, but that's the problem:  I keep writing my to-do's in different little notebooks or sticky notes!  Duh!  I wonder if there is an app for that???  Ha!

Well - I guess I should say "goodnight" and get off this couch before I start yet another new project, stay up till 4 and sleep till noon!  (Although...it's nice to know I can if I really wanted to!!!)

Thanks for stopping by! 



2 comments:

  1. I feel the exact same way! I am always like "What can I be doing?!" I should be enjoying my time to relax, and do some summer activities. Must be a teacher thing. Ps. I love your blog heading and the sparkly letters!

    Kristen
    KNJ Kreations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristen!

      Thank you, thank you, thank you! I feel better now knowing that I'm not the only one. My husband went to bed and said, "Goodnight. See you at 4:00 a.m.???" LOL! He knows me well. Thanks for visiting and commenting AND for the compliment. The sparkly letters are by Glitter Meets Glue Designs! I am a huge fan of her clip art - it's awesome. She's got a great store on Tpt and a wonderful website. Take a look! http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/iPod-MP3-Players-wEarbuds-Dipped-in-Glitter-Clipart-Music-Technology-Usage-762795
      Thanks again!
      "Sing"-ya Later,
      Tina

      Delete

01