Sunday, November 24, 2013

Almost Turkey Time

It's almost turkey time!  3 days until Thanksgiving (2 full and 1/2 half days of school and oh boy do we feel the need for a little break at this point.)  Here's one of my newest creations for note reading practice:  It's called "G Clef Gobblers" and I was laughing as I made one page of it trying to come up with what a turkey would rather us eat on Thanksgiving. 

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/G-Clef-Gobblers-Note-Reading-Turkeys-961759

I have found lately that one of the best things to do to keep charge in my batteries, is to slow down.  And watching the kids laugh as they were figuring out what the turkey suggested they should eat on Thanksgiving, was one of the things that definitely helped me last week.

It's been quite a whirlwind since my last post and I apologize if anyone has missed me! LOL! I don't know if I'm just talking to myself here or what, but my hope is that if there are readers reading my posts, that you find some of my ideas for your classroom helpful and inspiring.

Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving! 
Enjoy some time with family and friends and gobble up some goodness!!!

Next post will be about the December Facebook Frenzy!  It will have a MUSIC FREEBIE section!  I have been so happy to meet other inspiring teachers from around the globe via social networking and teachers pay teachers.  Please feel free to leave me a comment below and a link to your blog so I can follow you, too!

Remember, throughout the upcoming holiday, no matter how stressful they can get, just...be kind. 
It truly matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01