Saturday, July 20, 2013

Little Squirrel - Freebie!

I enjoy writing lyrics much more than writing melodies.  I don't know why, but it just has always been something that came easy to me.  Time to admit something kind of ridiculous - for some reason, I get all my best ideas...in the shower.  Yep, yep I do!  My poor sister can attest to that fact.  She would come running with a notebook to "write this down for me please!!!" just so I wouldn't forget!  That's the definition of a truly great big sister.  Thanks Shelley!  xoxox

I have truly enjoyed writing many of my own steady beat chants to use in my classroom.  I think this one may be my Kindergartener's favorites:
 
 

 
Here is the beat chart I have Kindergarteners tap as they speak the rhythmic rhyme:
 
 
Here is a PDF of the file for you as a treat for visiting my blog!
You may project it or print as needed for your classroom and students.
 
Click on the picture above!
Remember to follow me on TpT, too!
 
Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01