Sunday, October 20, 2013

Halloween Fun

When I was little, I remember that my Dad would be outside raking the leaves for hours and hours and he would ask me to come out and pick up the twigs around the yard.  I can still think back to running around the yard, suddenly stopping and breathing in that "scent" in the air - I would tell my Dad, "I smell Halloween, Dad!"  And get so, so, so excited that it was almost time for Halloween. 

Click here for my newest item on TpT - Halloween Fun - Note Identification Sheets
Remember, if you give feedback on items you've purchased on TpT, you receive credits you can use for your future purchases!  Follow my store by clicking the star under my picture and you'll know when I've uploaded new items.  :)  Thank you to those of you who are following already or have made purchases from my store so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01