Monday, July 29, 2013

A little secret

Ok...this is a little secret I have kept for a long time, but I am feeling this need to admit to someone and I just cannot hold it in anymore!  I...cannot...walk into a CVS without walking down the seasonal aisle.  So now...you can either laugh at me for being absolutely insane, or do the right thing and comment on this post saying you do the same thing, too and I am not as crazy as I think I am!  Yes, yes...I think that would be greatly appreciated!  Lol!
So...I think the reason I was thinking about this is because it happened again.  I went to CVS to return something, but just HAD to take a little swing around the store first...and where did I end up...yup.  Right in front of all the cute summer stuff in the center of the store.  Well don't think I didn't notice they were just starting to change it over and put out the dreaded, yet quite enticing "back to school" supplies...but that could not pull me away from this.  Yes, this below, is what grabbed my attention:
It's a flower!  No...it's a fan!  Wait!!!
It is a flower fan!!!  And I could NOT resist its adorable-ness!  And oh yes, I must add, you can plug it into your USB port on your computer.  So yeah...I did my return, and basically did a trade...for this flower fan.  For my desk at school.  Uh huh.  And know what?  That right there is an example of the "little things" that make me happy.  (or a little insane.). Hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01